Bismika Allahuma is a Muslim apologetics website and our purpose is to facilitate Muslim responses to the various mendacious polemics and distortions of Islam from the Christian missionaries and their anti-Islam allies that are being spread all over the Internet. Established since 1999, we eventually moved to our own domain in 2002 and have not looked back since.
Our aim is to become the premier source of information by Muslims to counter all forms of anti-Islamic propaganda by the Christian missionaries and their allies over the Internet, insha’Allah.
The site is being run by a team of dedicated individuals committed to this goal of Muslim apologetics and Islamic propagation. The primary founders of this site are from Malaysia. Other team members hail from the United Kingdom, United States, Kosovo, Norway, Egypt and the Netherlands.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement can be summarised as follows:
- We are Muslims — those who profess the religion of Islam — from various societal backgrounds in the Muslim world. We are believers brought together by a great struggle, not between the West and Islam, but between the truth and falsehood.
- We affirm the inviolable freedom of individual conscience tempered by the Qur’an and as-Sunnah. We believe in the equality of all human persons before God.
- We insist upon Islam as a way of life and hence the concept of separation of religion from state is an alien concept which has no place in the Muslim world. We affirm the observance of the universal Islamic human rights.
- We find traditions of liberty, rationality, and tolerance in the rich histories of the Islamic world and Islamic societies. These values clearly belong to the common moral heritage of the Semitic religions.
- We see colonialism, racism, and Islamophobia exist when Muslim practices are subjected to intense insult, ridicule or perjury; although it is clear that Muslims do not violate human reason or rights.
We, therefore, enjoin academics and thinkers everywhere to embark on a fearless defence of the origins and sources of Islam, and to promulgate the ideals of Islamic philosophy and thought through cross-cultural translation, publishing and the mass media.